• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB (EU) Konosuke Fm fujiyama gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully ill get this one today. Thanks 😃
Just a tip, create an account with Tosho if don’t already have one - make sure your shipping info is already input and it can save you a few seconds during checkout.

Best of luck!

They were already sold out! Listed and then listed again as sold out! Private sales for VIP customers! I kept refreshing since 2:58 PM and was able to add it to cart and couldnt go further because they changed the listing! Kinda sux that they do this! Tosho is fair to everyone and everyone has the chance to buy one! Picture was shot at 3:01 pm

Attachments

• B70CB1DE-7BCC-4CDD-9433-65EFF24BE380.jpeg
    B70CB1DE-7BCC-4CDD-9433-65EFF24BE380.jpeg
    61.2 KB · Views: 0
For real. I refreshed since 2:58 too, exactly at 3:00 it showed up and i have all my info saved already, not even 10 sec passed it is sold out. Something aint right, how can they check out that fast

For real. I refreshed since 2:58 too, exactly at 3:00 it showed up and i have all my info saved already, not even 10 sec passed it is sold out. Something aint right, how can they check out that fast

They listed it and they changed the listing right away! Just like you post WTS and then u switch it to SOLD!

So its just for show i guess, real score is theres really non available anymore at the time of listing. Just want to direct traffic to their website all for show. Sucks

@mphswitch i know it is super frustrating to feel like you don’t even have a fair chance at a dream knife but I wouldn’t go as far as accusing Tosho of a bait and switch or some other shady tactic.

It was AiandOm not Tosho. Or are they one and the same?
Apologies, I meant Ai&Om…

Actually, never mind they’re shady as hell!

Just kidding. What I meant initially was it is better to assume the best not suspect something shady going on.

The listing I was looking at showed available for at least 60 seconds. Had the opportunity but passed on it.
It does show its available, but once you try to check out it is sold out. Even after it told me it is sold out it still shows as available. So it really it isnt available at time of listing. We were on watch and ready to check out anytime.

I know this isn’t want you’re looking for but may I humbly suggest the Kono Tetsujin 210 which is in stock.

I’ve had a FM and the Tetsujin. I kept the Tetsujin. I prefer the grind and profile slightly. It’s an amazing knife and it’s available, you won’t regret it .

https://www.toshoknifearts.com/en-u...-blue-2-gyuto-210mm-khii-laurel-handle-kasumi
Ive been checking this one out ALOT.. i feel like the fm fujiyama is a drug for me, and i cant rest before i get my hands on it 😂 i might get this tetsujin too one day.. they Seem abit easier to Come around. Aidomknives have Them in stock too ( 210mm)
But thanks 😃😃

Ive been checking this one out ALOT.. i feel like the fm fujiyama is a drug for me, and i cant rest before i get my hands on it 😂 i might get this tetsujin too one day.. they Seem abit easier to Come around. Aidomknives have Them in stock too ( 210mm)
But thanks 😃😃
Fair enough, we’ve all been there. Might I suggest you connect with some local KKF members and see if they could lend you their FM as a pass around. For the cost of postage it could be well worth it.

As far as the Tetsujin being available more frequently, this is the first restock in quite some time. Both the FM and Tetsujin have the same sharpener. The Tetsujin has slight thicker spinner, rounder/bull nose tip. Feel very very close on the board (at least the blue 2 FM version)

But thanks 😃

I know this isn’t want you’re looking for but may I humbly suggest the Kono Tetsujin 210 which is in stock.

I’ve had a FM and the Tetsujin. I kept the Tetsujin. I prefer the grind and profile slightly. It’s an amazing knife and it’s available, you won’t regret it .

https://www.toshoknifearts.com/en-u...-blue-2-gyuto-210mm-khii-laurel-handle-kasumi
Thanks a lot! I am more on collecting them and dont use any of them. Not sure if thats a sin to you guys 😁 but im just a big fan of Artisan Japanese Knives. Theres a Fujiyama Yanagiba left but im not sure if that is worth collecting. Really looking for the Gyuto

Thanks a lot! I am more on collecting them and dont use any of them. Not sure if thats a sin to you guys 😁 but im just a big fan of Artisan Japanese Knives. Theres a Fujiyama Yanagiba left but im not sure if that is worth collecting. Really looking for the Gyuto
No judgement here, to each there own. Part of the issue with FMs, outside of there being so few of them, is people love to collect them - i.e. buy up every size and flavor. It’s become a status symbol of the knife collector.

So best of luck competing against your fellow collectors!

Fair enough, we’ve all been there. Might I suggest you connect with some local KKF members and see if they could lend you their FM as a pass around. For the cost of postage it could be well worth it.

As far as the Tetsujin being available more frequently, this is the first restock in quite some time. Both the FM and Tetsujin have the same sharpener. The Tetsujin has slight thicker spinner, rounder/bull nose tip. Feel very very close on the board (at least the blue 2 FM version)
Yes you’re completely right it Would be worth it. I Should try to lend one here in Denmark if its possible :) i actually havnt seen the tetsujin before. I have only been into these types of knives for about a year.. but i really hope there Will be more of these in stores, here in Europe soon

Back