• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS [EU] Sukenari AS petty and Eden susumi SG2 pairing knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These knifes get little use so I want to make some space for other knives.
First is a Sukenari AS petty 160.
Aogami super steel, stainless clad. Rosewood octagonal handle with white buffalo horn ferrule.
Height is 30 mm at heel. Thickness is 2,5 mm at heel tapering down to 1 mm at 1 cm from tip. Weight is 87 g.
It is a beautiful artisan knife with an agressive look. I have several other knives with this length and this one sees the least use, I think I prefer higher blades.
Sharpened once and some scratches in the stainless finish.
I bought it here earlier this year for € 309. Looking for € 220 shipping included in EU.
Sukenari A.jpeg

Sukenari B.jpegSukenari C.jpegSukenari D.jpeg

Second is an Eden susumi SG2 pairing knife 100 mm.
I bought it for my wife as she said she would only use small knives but now I see her reaching for even my big takeda! Anyway this is a nicely finished cute little knife.
Eden is the home brand of Knives and Tools but it is generally known that is is made by Shiro Kamo.
Stainless powder steel SG2, stainless damascus cladding, height at heel 29 mm, thickness 2,5 mm tapering down to 1 mm at 1 cm from the tip, 62 grams
D-shaped full wooden handle, right-handed.
I bought it here a few months ago for € 119 which is already a steel as the Shiro Kamo branded knife costs about double... see here Only difference as far as I can see is the handle (octagonal vs. D-shaped) and the text on the blade (engraved vs. screen-printed).
Looking for € 90 shipping in EU included.

Eden susumi 1.jpeg

Eden susumi 2.jpegEden susumi 3.jpeg

Back