• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD EU Tanaka, Carter, Ingoglia gyutos

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoze

Reaction score
A few knives I have for sale:

Mario Ingoglia gyuto 255 XHP

I bought that knife in 2017 directly from the maker.

The handle is of desert ironwood, muskox-spacer and bog-oak. Height at the heel is 55 mm and it weighs 239 gr.

The blade has been professionally thinned (Tilman Leder) and got moderate use in a home kitchen, only and is in pristine condition.

I’m asking 475€ including shipping to EU and paypal fees. I will also consider shipping overseas, sharing cost with the buyer.

35088901nk.jpg

35114203cj.jpg

35114202oc.jpg

Tadeda AS gyuto 263, „old grind“

No longer availabel - SOLD

I bought this one here on kkf:

https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/...octagon-burnt-chestnut-gengetsu-handle.36303/

The handle is a bit worn but very comfy burnt chestnut handle from a Geshin Gengetsu.

The knife has just recently received a spa-treatment and is in good condition.

I’m asking what I (roughly) payed for: 400€ including shipping to EU and paypal fees. I will also consider shipping overseas, sharing cost with the buyer.
35088480bg.jpg

Murray Carter HG gyuto 220 (7.3 sun) -
No longer available - Traded.

I had this one up for sale, already but it didn’t sell. I’ve lowered the price again.
I bought the knife in 2013 directly from the maker. The blade is made of white steel core laminated with stainless steel. It wears an ironwood handle with a blue corian spacer and weighs 198 gr. Height at the heel is 55 mm. The blade has been professionally thinned (Tilman Leder) and got moderate use in a home kitchen, only and is in pristine condition.
I’m asking 475€ including shipping to EU and paypal fees. I will also consider shipping overseas, sharing cost with the buyer.
35088893io.jpg

Though I prefer a sale, I'm also open for trade offers for 250-280 gyutos.
Sorry for the christmas-deco. Seems like I'm just not ready for spring.

Last edited:
All 3 of these knives are amazing...

GLWS

If I had the freedom economy Wise that Carter would have a new home now! GLWS

Thanks for all your nice comments.

The Takeda is sold.

Maybe some more pictues would help? Choil shot, and the other side of the blade.

Carter is traded for.

Bump for the Mario, it's still available.

All knives are sold/traded for.
Thanks KKF.

Back