every day carry

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah the phone has great keyboard, I'm just usually drunk while texting. Or just don't care enough to go back and fix mistypes.

There's really no need to be carrying in Maine heh

Nah the phone has great keyboard, I'm just usually drunk while texting. Or just don't care enough to go back and fix mistypes.

There's really no need to be carrying in Maine heh

The first statement gives the impression that you're drunk literally all day, and the following statement plainly states how you feel about that. Well played sir. Well played indeed...

carry_zpsqfqyqedy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm a lightweight. I 5 S (smallest phone I could find), wallet w/ permit, .32 Beretta Tomcat/ w power balls, (Small but effective.) keys, cigs and lighter.
I'd like to go on record as being a gun toting liberal.

That thing is life-threatening. I'd never walk around with a pack of cigarettes like that. ;)

for the record bill13 and damageinc are also nokia users (damage and i use the same model and bill has the MURCA version) but we might be the only ones on the forum, lol so like .000003%? i'm curious if anybody has microsoft's post takeover of nokia (lumia 950).

i've always wanted a pistol, but usually at the bottom of my 'sh*t to buy list'. eventually i'd like to get a beretta 92fs and a s&w 686. but if i get a gun, it would be an over/under shotty first.

In Chicago there are so many rules for c&c that you barely walk twenty feet without breaking the law. I keep mine in the safe and hit the range on the weekends

Back