• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Feeler! WTS Sakai genbu sakimaru 300mm forged by doi san

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirt

Reaction score
Never sharpened used for breaking down a processing a few hebi has patina and slight scuffing from says @ the machi forged by itsou doi apart of the genbu "four gods" series open to trades otherwise looking for 800$ shipped including a stock image. Please pm me your email for actual photos of the knife I unfortunately am not subscribed to any phot hosting websites. Let me know what you got! It's blue #2 290mm edge length and absolutely stunning truly enjoy the knife just eyeing some others.
genbu_sakimaru-yanagiba__82979.1493765987.jpg

Bump open to trades particularly line knives in the 210-225mm range (ealy? Tsorkan?) massive gyutos maybe a dalman? Miroshis? Prefer carbon but would consider sg2/r2 ginsan or aebl from reputable smiths will consider anything. Worst I can say is no

Sorry to be slightly off topic... But I've never heard of this series before. Who are the other three of the 'Four Gods'?? That sounds like a super cool idea

Sorry to be slightly off topic... But I've never heard of this series before. Who are the other three of the 'Four Gods'?? That sounds like a super cool idea

Hienn (飛燕) superseded Suzaku (朱雀) which is a blue 2 kiritsuke yanagiba line by Doi-san;
Byakko (白虎) is a White 1 Yanagiba line by Togashi-san
Seiryu (青龍) is a blue 2 damascus Yanagiba line, I can't remember the smith on top of my head.

Genbu (玄武) is the latest addition to complete the 'four gods'.

:)

Hienn (飛燕) superseded Suzaku (朱雀) which is a blue 2 kiritsuke yanagiba line by Doi-san;
Byakko (白虎) is a White 1 Yanagiba line by Togashi-san
Seiryu (青龍) is a blue 2 damascus Yanagiba line, I can't remember the smith on top of my head.

Genbu (玄武) is the latest addition to complete the 'four gods'.

:)

Thank you so much! That is super, super cool

Back