• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Fellipi Integral

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi KKF,

Fellipi integral 215mm gyuto for sale. I'm having a hard time with this one because it cuts so well, but the tip rises up a little more than I prefer. Great weight (274g) and still easily side swipes through an onion. The handle is on the thicker side which was a big plus for me. Core steel is 52100 with wrought cladding. Polish on the wrought looks well done and a little etch would really help it pop. Comes with a saya.

Here is the note from Fellipi when originally purchased:
My first Gyuto Semi Integral. Blade forged to final geometry, with a small removal of material around the blank, made of wrought iron and 52100, with an estimated hardness of 63 HRC. Bevel worked at Shapton's, finished at Tomae, Shiro Suita and Uchigomori. Handle with textured and aged brass cap along with dark Wenge on the handle. On the handle there are two internal fitting pins, between the cover and the wood. Specifications: Blade: 211x53x11mm Weight: 274gr Handle: 140mm

Specs:
L: 215mm (I know Fellipi's note says 211mm, but I think he may just need a new ruler...)
H: 53mm
W: 274

Asking $425 $400 $375 $350 shipped US/Canada

Purchased recently here:
https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/215mm-fellipi-integral-gyuto-sold.66710/

Attachments

• Fellipi left side.jpg
    Fellipi left side.jpg
    826.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Fellipi right side.jpg
    Fellipi right side.jpg
    864 KB · Views: 0
  • Fellipi choil.jpg
    Fellipi choil.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Fellipi spine.jpg
    Fellipi spine.jpg