• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Fellipi knive 300 sujihiki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello KKF!
I am selling this brand new knife that I got from Fellipi some time ago. The dimensions are 300x42mm. The wood is Brazilian rosewood. Steel is 1095 with soft iron cladding. I am selling it because I wanted 38mm or less but he sent me this instead. It is a beautiful knife unfortunately I did not get what I wanted.
It comes with a matching saya and carrying case. I must mention that the knife gets a bit stuck in the saya and some force must be applied to get it out. Asking what I paid for 610USD, shipping Conus and PayPal fees are included. For International shipping let’s talk about it.
Thanks KKF

Attachments

• 5BC63DBD-2AAE-403D-BE56-FBAA787AB7B5.jpeg
    5BC63DBD-2AAE-403D-BE56-FBAA787AB7B5.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 7EA80BEA-3BB3-45DD-A3A5-D2C10754DEB1.jpeg
    7EA80BEA-3BB3-45DD-A3A5-D2C10754DEB1.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 07F10E56-E2CD-4266-9D0C-20DA48D713FB.jpeg
    07F10E56-E2CD-4266-9D0C-20DA48D713FB.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Beautiful knife. If the sale falls through, feel free to let me know.

Does anyone know where I can find more info about Fellipi knives? Google isn't turning anything up except classified ads. I found his Instagram account but it's not in English. Just pictures of pretty knives.

Beautiful knife. If the sale falls through, feel free to let me know.

Does anyone know where I can find more info about Fellipi knives? Google isn't turning anything up except classified ads. I found his Instagram account but it's not in English. Just pictures of pretty knives.

His English is fair enough if you strike up a conversation with him on insta. And if you use the “translate” function in the insta captions you can get most of it usually

That is Wrougt Iron, I have a knife from him

Talk to him on instagram (fellipiknives), he understands english, he is a very nice person

If not Google Translator can do the job, I got a knife that way....

GlWS

Cheers

Back