First post!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mavi

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Hope you are all doing good!

I was introduced to sharpening knives with stones at a workshop a couple of week back and really loved it. Important to work with sharpened knives not to hurt yourself. I have some global knives I got when I was younger (i know probably everyone thinks they are overrated and overpriced). But I will look into buying new knives ongoing.

However I hope I can get some help with buying sharpening stones, So I might post a thread in that section if that is OK?

Primarily looking for a stone or two that are high quality premium that I can work with my Globals but also work with new future knives, primarily from Japan I think. But I want to buy good stuff. Maybe around 100-200 dollars? Would love some directions or links! Especially now when it is Black Friday!

Welcome ro the forums, Mavi.

You can post a "which knife should I buy?" thread in the kitchen knife forum. Copy and paste and the questionnaire (found a s a sticky at the top of the same forum) into your thread. Answer the questions. It helps if answers are in bold or a different colour.

Similar process for stones, ecept the correct forum is "sharpening station".

Back