• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD (From EU) Suisin INOX 180 gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matus

Staff member
Global Moderators
KKF Supporting Craftsman
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
This knife was bought as something that was meant for visitors to use, but it was used about twice in more than a year, so it makes little sense to keep it.

EDIT (6th of August): German post does not offer anymore insurance with 'large letter' product and forces its customers to send items that need insurance as 'package'. This effectively means paying about 20€ more for effectively the same (just slower) service. This means that the price of the items as offered is shipped only within EU. Worldwide costs 20€ extra. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Price: 80€ —> 59€ shipped within EU, worldwide shipping is 20€ extra

Payment: PayPal or wire transfer

Blade length: 178 mm
Blade height: 43 mm
Spine thickness:
- at the handle: 1.94 mm
- half way towards the tip: 1.58 mm
- 1 cm from the tip: 0.4 mm
Weight: 145 g
Blade steel: AUS-8 (monosteel), hrc 58
Handle: pakkawood I guess
Balance point: on the border between bolster and handle
Left/Right: this blade is symmetrically ground, but the edge bevel is on the right side. So could be converted for a lefty on stones

Condition: the knife is basically unused, was sharpened once. It comes with original box.

ACA96814-4C1A-4E73-B5BD-F09440F8045B.jpeg
29F6B37C-9516-46B3-A543-1CF1E060F3C6.jpeg
F3D1D9D4-859A-4F78-AB40-EFDC938D0313.jpeg
2EFFD097-6C8A-43F8-AC08-AF66E58EF46F.jpeg

Last edited:
I hate you. You are killing me.

Someone please take this temptation away now.

This knife would be a great introduction to Japanese knives and is a cut above what one gets from Zwillige & co. Also cheaper ;)

Had no idea this sale existed.
Please let me know if the deal doesn't go through. I'll buy it from you because I'm looking for a 180mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back