• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 240mm Aoko Kagekiyo gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdipisReks

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hate to do this, but I'm re-arranging some hobby funds, and this knife really deserves to be used more than I am able (I have too many knives, again). This knife has been lightly used, and only lightly sharpened. Geometry is very close to stock. Best cutter I've used. This is the standard tip gyuto. I can take some pics tonight, if requested. $525 shipped CONUS, paypal or money order. If you are outside the USA, we can arrange something.

Jacob that a sick knife i'm sure its killing you to pass it on, its just about brand new. I really digging these wide bevel knives and would be all over this if I didn't just pick up a ginsanko 210 Kono. GLWS, personally I'd rather have that Kagekiyo than a Shig or Kato anyway.

is this any different from the gesshin kagekiyo or is it the same thing? i assume it's the blue#1 version?

Crap. I just ordered a Konosuke Fujiyama blue. Go figure. Terrible terrible timing.
Somebody is going to be super stoked with this knife.

Jacob that a sick knife i'm sure its killing you to pass it on, its just about brand new. I really digging these wide bevel knives and would be all over this if I didn't just pick up a ginsanko 210 Kono. GLWS, personally I'd rather have that Kagekiyo than a Shig or Kato anyway.

Yeah, it's an awesome knife, I'm just not using it, mostly because it's so pretty. I definitely prefer it to any Shig I've used!

Fast! Can't imagine who the lucky sun-of-a-gun is ... :angel2:

Back