• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Del Ealy pairer AEBL with ironwood LIKE NEW

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle

Reaction score
Up for sale is an almost new Del Ealy pairing knife. It is made with AEBL steel and desert ironwood. It is a gorgeous little knife but I never use it, opting instead for bigger knives. I have only used it once to cut up some strawberries for a smoothie (which was completely pointless as I have a Vitamix and usually just drop them in whole, i just wanted to cut SOMETHING). The edge is still as Del sent it, I have not put it to the stones. This is as close to new as it gets.

Asking $95 shipped & Paypal'd CONUS.

Sorry for the bad pic, the lighting in my kitchen was horrible, the handle looks much better in person.

20140514_195033.jpg

I dunno man - I use mine every day :dazed:

Jmlims, it usually means the knife was sold to someone who had privately messaged the seller before your post. Meaning you were not the first in line although it looked like you posted first. I've had that happen to me before. Nice knives are sometimes sold very quickly on this forum. But don't worry, many other tempting items will come up in the future. And you might finally buy one if you are fast enough.

Back