• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Ikkanshi Tadatsuna fugubiki 270mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverie

Reaction score
Here I have for sale is my used Ikkanshi Tadatsuna 270mm fugubiki in white#2 steel. This is a very light weight blade, but yet it really bites and takes a screaming sharp edge. Whenever I need to do a very thin paper slice cut/sashimi, this is the first knife that I would grab. I used lot of thin yanagi and fugubiki, but so far this one is my thinnest one.

I don’t work as a sushi chef anymore, that’s why I have to let one of my favorite slicer go. The only thing I have to mention is I dyed the handle and saya cover into black color, and I’m far from perfect with my skills to make it flawless. I never sharpen the back of the blade using anything lower than 5k grit stone. No chip, crack, or ding on the blade.

Aframestokyo has this exact same knife for $395. I’m selling this one for $200 shipped, CONUS only.

IMG_1923-11_zpsfe8e8fef.jpg

IMG_1964-11_zpsd9820d8c.jpg

IMG_1907-11_zps65d3d337.jpg

IMG_1927-11_zps2554453a.jpg

Thanks for looking...

geeze if only I didn't just blow cash on knives id jump on this ...

Nice, I love these light slicers.

Stefan

Back