• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Gesshin Ittetsu 270 Honyaki Sujihiki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krx927

Reaction score
For sale Gesshin Ittetsu 270 Honyaki Sujihiki White #2.

It comes with octagonal ebony handle with blond-translucent horn ferrule and has a nice polish.

The knife was used only a few times to cut few slices of prosciutto, few roasts and once to prepare gulash.

The specs can be seen here: Gesshin Ittetsu 270mm White #2 Honyaki Wa-Sujihiki with Ebony Handle

Few pictures (on some you can better see the polish and on some the hamon):

gxOj6Ew.jpg

rMImKiv.jpg

Tp2IgJZ.jpg

gdmSynF.jpg

pmZ70ib.jpg

Price 940 USD or 850 EUR. Shipping in the EU is included international shipping extra.

Just to clarify, I have sent the first PM to make sure that @Gregmega gets the knife, and ill take it anyway and send it to him if he didnt already.

@krx927

Mod Post:

I had to remove 20 posts to get this simple BST thread back on track. If there is a need to discuss details of how BST should or should not be run - please take it to a separate thread outside BST. And maybe try to show a little more courtesy to others (you guys know who you are), or consider finding a different playground.

Hmmm are you taking trades i have no money but all my organs are healthy.....

For what it’s worth I’m super sad this one didn’t stick, it’s a magnificent blade and anyone who’s on the fence shouldn’t hesitate. It’s honestly a steal at this price. Best of luck- it really should sell itself.

PM sent.
No, I haven’t bought the knife I’m merely making inquiries as it’s a super bad ass looking knife. It’s still available for sale to my knowledge. But I do require more information thus PMs shall be sent. Thank you for your cooperation.

Back