growing herbs in your kitchen?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that’s one giant Rosemary. Last time I saw a rosemary like this was in Croatia.
Güssing is actually really nice, do you visit regularly?

Actually after 9/11 my wife just won't get on an airplane any longer. Yes that area is lovely and the farm my grandfather grew up on has been with the family a very long time as I recall somewhere about 1490.

Actually after 9/11 my wife just won't get on an airplane any longer. Yes that area is lovely and the farm my grandfather grew up on has been with the family a very long time as I recall somewhere about 1490.
That’s really a long time, even for Austria. I’m sure it’s beautiful, I really like old farm houses if they are nicely kept over the centuries.
Too bad your wife won’t fly although I can understand her in some way.

That’s really a long time, even for Austria. I’m sure it’s beautiful, I really like old farm houses if they are nicely kept over the centuries.
Too bad your wife won’t fly although I can understand her in some way.
My mothers cousin did the family tree about 35 years ago and sent us all copies. He grew up in Gussing for the first few years before they moves to the USA. A lot of the family traveled after the war and a lot of the people that live in Gussing now stayed with my grandfather in New York for a while. My mother sent letters (before the internet days) and had us visit her cousin and family, it was a great time. A lot of us keep in touch all of the time now on Facebook. The farms in the hills about Gussing were great places to visit, I wish we could go back and visit but my wife won't even travel in the States.

Back