• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Heiji carbon 220mm petty/suji

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ian

Refined, yet toothy
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Today I'm listing my Heiji 220mm petty knife. This was a direct order from Heiji that took 8 months to arrive. You can buy it now for essentially the same price. It's an awesome knife. The steel is Heiji's amazing carbon, which may be my favorite steel that I've tried so far. Sharpens like a dream. I'm selling it because tbh, I don't have much of a use for a suji. Probably at some point I'll reconsider this stance, but right now I'm in panic mode trying to justify my purchase of labor's TF mab.

Specs

220 mm heel to tip
37 mm tall at the heel
163 g
iron clad iwasaki carbon steel
burnt chestnut D-handle

Price

$210, shipped CONUS. I suppose for international we can talk, but international shipping seems pretty touch and go nowadays.

Condition

It's in great condition. I've used it a handful of times, and sharpened it once or twice. The handle came a little crooked. I fixed the left/right bend, but there's still a bit of a bend downwards (in the plane spanned by the blade face) that you can see in the pics if you look closely, but it doesn't bother me in use at all. Comes in the original box.

Pictures

3VsXl.jpeg

sHIFo.jpeg

IMG_2078.jpeg

IMG_2079.jpeg

IMG_2080.jpeg

damnit @ian. I’m going to need you to check with me before selling anything. I was up all last night researching and reading about heji's. I decided a a smaller petty but I would have swooped this up.

Just remember I want all your knives. lol

Reactions: ian
Back