Hello, and can anyone tell me what this is? Japanese?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billpenn47

Reaction score
Hello from the hill country of Texas. I joined because I am trying to identify this knife. Sorry about the pictures. My camera isn't that good. I am just trying to identify what type of knife this is. The marking on it is so bad I can't make it out, but I am hoping someone can tell me what it is by the shape, and size. While searching I have found other knives with shapes close to this but but not exact. Any help would be appreciated. THANKS Bill
MVC-001S.JPG
MVC-002S.JPG

Hello Bill and welcome to the forums. I would recommend to you to post this question separately in the common area to get more exposure. Now let us know what else brings you to KKF :)

I just sold a case 431-6 butcher knife on facebook, and found out I really didn't know what I had.
Hello Bill and welcome to the forums. I would recommend to you to post this question separately in the common area to get more exposure. Now let us know what else brings you to KKF :)
I just sold a case 431-6 butcher knife on facebook, and found out I really didn't know what I had. Having looked at all the different forums out there, I chose this one because it seemed to be a friendlier group of people with a lot of knowledge. I am a garage/estate sale junky and run across stuff I don't know enough about. I am not a collector, and try to see that whatever I might get, finds a good home. Thanks for the reply Matus. By the way! What/where is the common area?

Back