Hello everyone

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New member checking in here.

I'm in my early/mid thirties and I live in Norway.
Have been using Japanese production knives like Masahiro, Global etc. for about a decade.
The last couple of years has been an explosive and ever expanding affair, with learning to sharpen(not too great as of yet, but I'm here to learn),
as well as acquiring my first handmade Jknives.

Looking forward to getting to know this forum and getting wiser along the way hopefully!

Thanks for the welcome!

Just a quick question.
It seems I don't have access to making posts in other threads.
Is it something I've missed? something that needs to be activated?

Edit: nevermind, it seems to be working now:)

Welcome to the family. We will gladly help you spend your money :sly:

Thanks for the welcome!

Just a quick question.
It seems I don't have access to making posts in other threads.
Is it something I've missed? something that needs to be activated?

Edit: nevermind, it seems to be working now:)

There's a brief delay between the time you post, a moderator sees your post, and a moderator approves your post. I think thats explained in the check-in process, let me know if it needs to be more clear.

And welcome.

welcome, I don't know about wiser but it's almost guaranteed you will spend more money in knives and stones.

Fan of musician Kristoffer Rygg? ;)

I had to google that one, so I guess the answer is not really:). I have heard a couple of the early Ulver albums though, years ago.
Didn't really put much thought into my username, so I just took the name after my favourite childhood pet. But I'm guessing Rygg's artist name came from the same source in mythology as our family dog lol..

Appreciate the warm welcome everyone!

Latest posts

Back