Hello from Philadelphia PA/Victoria BC

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubsamecium

Reaction score
Hi all,

Long time lurker just saying hello. Currently in Philadelphia but usually based out of Victoria/Vancouver BC. Nice to meet everyone and thank you for the insightful discussions over the years!

Brian, a friend of mine was just telling me how the snow plow truck passed him on the left just spraying all the snow onto his car. I told him to give the guy a break, he doesn't know what he's doing either!
To answer your second question, I'm a long time admirer kind of guy. I appreciate cars but I only have one. I appreciate watches but I only have a couple. For knives I'm a bit the same, lots of would be nice but no need to haves right now. Your Takeda collection alone is incredible but already more than I could handle, let alone your other Japanese knives or those amazing new Westerns in your collection like the Raquin and Anderson! Hopefully my knife collection stays small enough at any one time to hold in my two hands.

DC, nice to meet you too. Love the profile picture and very muchly enjoying the city.

Back