Help ID this knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozreyjr

Reaction score
Can someone help me, what kind of knife is this? I love to use it in its full potential because of its shape but have no idea what it's for. It says on the packaging, a fish cleaver.

thanks!

Ir6Dmgi.jpg

dCRg36d.jpg

That's quite a design. I can imagine holding the knife upside down and using that curved hook like tip to gaff a large fish by the head onto a board then beheading it with the bladed side. Anything beyond that to dress a fish would, I think, require some serious practice and skill.
It does not show on Pirge's website product line. So maybe it's old?
Bet to send them an email and ask: [email protected]
Please post what you find out.

I think it is the serial killer, no wait, that must be the torture chamber knife for making witches confess.

That's quite a design. I can imagine holding the knife upside down and using that curved hook like tip to gaff a large fish by the head onto a board then beheading it with the bladed side. Anything beyond that to dress a fish would, I think, require some serious practice and skill.
It does not show on Pirge's website product line. So maybe it's old?
Bet to send them an email and ask: [email protected]
Please post what you find out.

thanks for the info, can't find the product as well on their website. will throw them an email on this one

Yes, found a Lokum knife picture. Different profile but there is a clear similarity as regards location of cutting edge, etc.
smHtJe.jpg

Back