Help me find a western handled all stainless mid weight gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, you've tried plenty of knives and you seem to know what you want just get a custom to your spec. These are false economies buying cheaper knives that don't work for you. Ask HSCIII, Newham or any other maker of your choice that makes western handles and works with stainless steels to make you the knife you want. You'll be happier at the end.... Or rehandle the knife you already like.

yoshihiro ginsan has been the best stainless knife i have owned so far. it will need some work out of box but once tweaked its very good. i can also loan you out my heiji semi-stainless which i think is another league just hate wide bevels and i havent fully converted it yet (although it's wa)

yoshihiro ginsan has been the best stainless knife i have owned so far. it will need some work out of box but once tweaked its very good. i can also loan you out my heiji semi-stainless which i think is another league just hate wide bevels and i havent fully converted it yet (although it's wa)
Thanks Panda, very kind of you!
I've been thinking of getting a Yoshihiro ginsan, I remember what you have done with this knife, tempting.
I had a Heiji 225 stainless clad ss gyuto, didn't keep it, not a fan of wide bevels, it was also more blade heavy than i like, think I'll stick with finding a yo handled all stainless mid weight.

Latest posts

Back