• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Help me pay my rent! My gyuto...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hermes7792

Reaction score
Well, I'd rather not move back in with my parents because of a crappy financial problems, so I am selling the one thing I cherish the most... my gyuto, the 250mm meteorite and ivory Delbert Ealy damascus gyuto. The problem though is that the bog oak bolster popped off when it got a little to hot at work one day. The bolster fits back on perfectly and only needs a good epoxy and overnight clamp to fix it. I bought three knives at once so he gave me a good deal, so I can pass it on. Also because of the bolster im going to knock $50 off what I am asking. So $1050 shipped to the US. extra for anyone overseas.

The amazing WiP thread:http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/s...-project-a-set-with-meteorite-and-ivory/page5

can provide more pics
outside1_zps64cb45ff.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
side2_zpsa5ae9a39.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
broke1_zps56b80e4b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
edge_zps2ed80bfc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
broke2_zps812f4bcb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
spine_zps5d878ce2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

No cash for his but good luck in your situation! Hope it turns around! But what a cool knife! Love Dels knives. Of course, it's so pretty, I would be scared o have it touch food :)

like 160? was near a heat lamp and ivory isnt stabilized so it shrank and made the bolster pop off.

Sad to see you have to let this go James. Very cool knife. Hope things get better. Good luck with the sale.

CRaaaaaaap....Snooze you loose...
Who am I kidding, I don't have that kind of bank.
But sure can appreciate nice steel.

Back