Hi from Sweden

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alert123

Reaction score
Avid homecook here! After half a year-ish falling down the rabbit hole of kitchen knives (not to mention sharpening), lurking around forums and spending more money than I care to admit on starting up a collection, I decided it was time to join. Looking forward to continuing my obsession as a part of this forum!

Welcome. Do you have any favorite Swedish knives?

Welcome. Do you have any favorite Swedish knives?
Unfortunately haven't really tried any good Swedish knives (unless you count Mora knives for woodwork that is...)! So far focused mainly on Sanjo knives - Mazaki, Wakui and Watanabe - also trying not buy multiples of same size/model until I have the funds to motivate it. Looking forward to trying some in the future though, seems to be quite a few good Swedish smiths around!

Avid homecook here! After half a year-ish falling down the rabbit hole of kitchen knives (not to mention sharpening), lurking around forums and spending more money than I care to admit on starting up a collection, I decided it was time to join. Looking forward to continuing my obsession as a part of this forum!
Sweet Swedish steels! Welcome!

Back