• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Hitohira Tanaka Kyuzo 240mm Blue 1

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Romain

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I would like to sell my Hitohira Tanaka Kyuzo gyuto 240mm Blue 1, purchased last year to Tosho, for 685 CAD. Iam the first owner. The knife has been lightly used, I would say 3 - 4 times, and sharpened once with cerax 1k and Rika 5k to feel the famous Blue 1 by Tanaka. Very thin BTE, beautiful Shinogi line. The handle is Taihei blonde buffalo / ziricote.
It is in very good shape, without scratches, but it has a little patina on it. It isn't very reactive.
I don't have exact measurements but it is around 232 mm edge length / 50,5mm heel height / 193g. The balance point is on the blue 1 kanji (pinch grip). Very beautiful knife and grind, but I want to downsize a bit the collection.
I want to sell it for 420€ shipping included in EU. Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.
Thank you for reading.

Attachments

• tempImageBl56IK.png
    tempImageBl56IK.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImageVGJCTL.png
    tempImageVGJCTL.png
    730.2 KB · Views: 0
  • tempImageIPPTNj.png
    tempImageIPPTNj.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImage0p7k7Z.png