I’m bored out of my skull, not-so-special food prep

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaamax

Reaction score
Ok, Corona boredom kicks in every know and again and oddly enough, taking a pic of what you just cut up because you can, gives one a bit of a lift. Especially on a Friday night…

My refrigerator was almost empty, save for an onion, a fresh white cabbage and some new potatoes.
Rough chopped with my trusty Chuka, added a frozen cod fillet and I was in for the win.

Turmeric, cumin, black pepper and salt.

So what uninspiring dish did you all cut up recently?

Jeeezzz, I feel better all ready.

Cheers.

ffood.jpeg

Ok, Corona boredom kicks in every know and again and oddly enough, taking a pic of what you just cut up because you can, gives one a bit of a lift. Especially on a Friday night…

My refrigerator was almost empty, save for an onion, a fresh white cabbage and some new potatoes.
Rough chopped with my trusty Chuka, added a frozen cod fillet and I was in for the win.

Turmeric, cumin, black pepper and salt.

So what uninspiring dish did you all cut up recently?

Jeeezzz, I feel better all ready.

Cheers.

View attachment 133901

Nice looking range. What is it?

Whole wheat pita, warmed in a dry skillet with jarred grilled and marinated artichoke hearts sandwich. Absolutely zero cutting, better than it sounds

Actually sounds good. Did you use some of the "juice" as spread?
and hell, you should've busted out a knife, it will always make you feel that much better. Slightly meditative.

Coxhaus,
it's an old Godin. One of the last makers of cast iron.

I heated a pita and stuffed it with some chicken shoarma...the only cutting that was involved was opening the flatbread... :angel:

Back