Impulse buys

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, touchy subject, after the 3rd. Knife they are all "wants" not need.... after the 10th they are all impulse buys in my bood, after the 20th or 25th..... Lets just leave the topic alone!!!

This type of thread goes up there with the "what mistakes have you made thread"!!!

I bought a Kurosaki from James after several cocktails. Lots of knives have come and gone since but I still have this one.....

JNS just got some that flew out in a New York Second!!

*this was meant to be posted under Kato Alert! Don’t know what happened - can an Admin move it there if possible?

That 240mm kikuryu was in my cart. Then I tried to check out and it wasn't in there anymore. :(

Or to drink before browsing K&S? His choice turned out well :).
This also what I got out of the story haha couple beers and some JKI browsing almost made me pull the trigger on a 150mm Gesshin Kagero srs15 petty....just barely managed to exit the web browser before committing lol! Maybe next month

Maybe I'll have to have a couple beers, been looking at the Tanaka G3 steel with light handle at K&S.

Back