Introduction Masesknives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Masesknives

Reaction score
Hello all Knife enthusiasts!

I’m really looking forward to what this forum has to give!
I’m a full time knife sharpener working for Japanese knife Company in Sweden and have a small instagram account under the name “Masesknives” where I post restorations etc.

The reason for me to join this forum is because I’ve felt for a while that I’ve peaked in my area and want to seek new information about sharpening, etching, knife making etc. I want new challenges!!

I hope to have lots of discussions here, share my knife collection with you all and learn a lot of new stuff regarding knives.

Thank you for reading and have an amazing day!
458B42B4-5A59-4638-804E-2BDB80C8C235.jpeg

Hello all Knife enthusiasts!

I’m really looking forward to what this forum has to give!
I’m a full time knife sharpener working for Japanese knife Company in Sweden and have a small instagram account under the name “Masesknives” where I post restorations etc.

The reason for me to join this forum is because I’ve felt for a while that I’ve peaked in my area and want to seek new information about sharpening, etching, knife making etc. I want new challenges!!

I hope to have lots of discussions here, share my knife collection with you all and learn a lot of new stuff regarding knives.

Thank you for reading and have an amazing day!View attachment 190558
Välkommen! Tack för mötet senast i Vikmanshyttan /Erik

🫶🏻🫶🏻

If this member starts frequenting BST I can give him my warmest recommendation. Have sold and loaned knives to him. He’s well liked in the Swedish community.
🥰
Welcome to the forums. It is always great when someone with such an experience joins the pack.
Thank you! I’ll do my best to guide those who are new but really hope to learn from those with more experience than me!

Back