Is this knife worthy of $120?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The place I'm using these b@d@ass knives, yo.
Hello fellow mercenaries. I won a huge bet in a **** fight in Jakarta. However, the kingpin I was betting against fled and his men surrounded me. After beating them all to a pulp, I managed to rummage up $150 from their wallets but I owe $30 to the driver. If you do the math, it leaves me with $120 large. Anyway, long story short, I also owe the personal chef of Prince Notonegoro a santoku knife. I ruined his while battling a Preman in his ktitchen. Been eyeballing this knife. Anyone know if the masters are worthy of my hard earned cash? There is not much 411 on this maker.

https://www.**************.com/haassa16.html
https://images.yswcdn.com/-6709878151531560371-ql-85/451/454/aah/**************/harukaze-as-santoku-165mm-31.png

If this is true, as it appears to be, a similar knife with the Akifusa master's name is quite a bit more. Seems like a good deal. I may have to rustle up a few more bucks and get an extra one for my personal quiver. Looks like there is a bare knuckle fight in Hell's Kitchen tonight, maybe I can work out a few extra clams.

rico.gif

I don't have any input whatsoever on the knife, but this thread sure made me smile

That's a beautiful knife, got a bunch. Also, I use the right tool for the right mission. That "hunting knife" is not practical in my kitchen as I prefer a death pinch grip while chopping onions. And you are also forgetting my debt to the Indonesian chef. Stay with me there, Teasle.

"a death pinch grip...." I'm dying here! :LOL:

Thank you for the info. I received the knives. Here is the one I kept. It is a beautiful addition to my quiver, light as a feather and sharp as my instincts. My harem will give me high reward for the culinary masterpieces I prepare for them with it.

Attachments

• 20210205_171607.jpg
    20210205_171607.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 51
Also he keeps quivering. I'm not sure whether to be embarrassed for him or to recommend a change of his chemical inputs.

I never quiver. I lost most of my nerve endings in fires and powder fire. My hearing is almost shot from artillery and explosives. I'm not the man I used to be, but I never quiver. My aim is true and my nerves are rock solid. However, I think you are confused about the meaning of the word quiver. Time for you to hit the books, Cochise.

Time for you to hit the books, Cochise.
I hit them. In the distance, I saw you quiver.

I think maybe your nerve beginnings aren't doing much better than your nerve endings, Goat Cheese. I'm concerned that you might not even be the man I used to be.

Remarkable. The Preman didn't make you quiver, but the GIF did.

Preman usually not so pudgy, and generally has more clothes on. Noted for future reference, I guess.

Signed
A pudgy dude

Back