• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Isasmedjan 232x53.50mm Wrought Iron/1.2519 Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Isasmedjan wrought iron gyuto with 1.2519 core and maseur birch handle. Measurements are:
232mm heel to tip
53.50mm heel height
3.9mm spine at handle
195 grams
I bought this knife nearly new and decided it felt a bit thick for me. Quick thinning and sharpening and now it’s an unreal cutter. This came with a bit of a rough finish from Jonas. It has some scratches and light grind marks, but actually fits given the wrought iron look. It’s rustic looking, but an honest performer. This one is the knife that made me order a custom from Jonas. It’s impressive to use and easily hangs with some of the big boys. Food release is great, edge retention on par. I just got word that I have a new one being shipped out today, so I’m passing this on. $310 shipped US.

Back