• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Isasmedjan Fully Forged Full Tang Integral Honyaki Second

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I do have two Isas Full-tang Integral Honyakis.
My fully Custom and one which didn't totally hit my specs but is still nice. It was the attempt before my main and I liked it enough to also buy it .
Jonas wasn't happy with the hamon and that's why it has no logo. I quite liked the hamon to be honest, not as clean, wavy but crazy.
Jonas damaged the tip while still working on it but fixed it, still slightly not perfect even grind there. Crazy to think the tip used to be even thinner.
I used the knife a bit and it got touched up.
Only the Second is for sale

Steel: C105
Length: 245mm
Height: 57mm
Weight: 269g
Ironwood handle
5mm out of bolster; middle: 2,36mm ; 1cm before tip: 0,6mm

Here is a pic of both
Beide Integrale.jpg

Links 1.jpg

Choil 1.jpg

Spine 1.jpg

Balance point:
Balance.jpg

Current condition pics
Left.jpg

Right.jpg

Handle top.jpg

Handle bottom.jpg

Handle butt.jpg

There is some glue I think shimmering through at the butt but it's smooth

Asking price: $780
Money was to be sent to Dan Bidinger

Last edited:
Awesome knife, Jonas does great work. The full integral looks very nice as well.

GLWS

I've already cut with the Isas. Profile runs very well on the cutting board. The tip is pretty thin. The handle fits well in the hand. A awesome knife and good cutter👌
If it were rustic, it would already have a new home ;)

GLWS

I've already cut with the Isas. Profile runs very well on the cutting board. The tip is pretty thin. The handle fits well in the hand. A awesome knife and good cutter👌
If it were rustic, it would already have a new home ;)

GLWS
Same here. Had the chance to test this knife and it is everything one needs and wants. I found the hamon on this „second“ nicer than on the other knife, just sayin‘…

And @JayS20 is a fantastic seller and a super nice guy, so buy with confidence!

Back