• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Jnats for Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All-

Just cleaning up my collection and letting go a few unused jnats. I'm super busy with work, but I'll check the post as often as I can.

From large to small: Ozaki Iromono Tomae (from The JapanStone), Nakayama Kitta (from TomoNagura), Hideriyama Sunashi (from aframestokyo).

All very fine jnats. The Ozaki is fine but on the softer side and produces a lot of mud. The kitta is awesome and razor grade, but can be used for knives as well. The Sunashi was just being used as a nagura.

$100 - $65 - $25 I'll include shipping.

W5hvpZX.jpg

exozRmT.jpg
jEy9E6h.jpg

9lgvsme.jpg

ZY8ZH6P.jpg

CLvDSGa.jpg

OoFcb31.jpg

Hi, last price drop on this stone. $65 shipped. I did a quick 3 minute hone on one of my knives and the thing about this stone is that it can get your blade crazy sharp, but it requires a light touch. It's definitely a stone for more advanced users, but it gets the job done and at $65 it's a bargain because I paid more than double that amount for it.

CfEqJ4E.jpg

Hi, last price drop on this stone. $65 shipped. I did a quick 3 minute hone on one of my knives and the thing about this stone is that it can get your blade crazy sharp, but it requires a light touch. It's definitely a stone for more advanced users, but it gets the job done and at $65 it's a bargain because I paid more than double that amount for it.

CfEqJ4E.jpg
I'll take it. PM'd

Back