• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Kagekiyo White #1 Urushi 240mm & Zwilling Kramer 150mm Damascus SG2 Petty

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h15sulo

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

As mentioned in my prior listing, I'm relocating early 2022 and so I'm letting go of some knives where I have duplicates/very similar ones.

1. Kagekiyo 240mm White #1 Gyuto - Red Urushi Handle — SOLD
- This one is absolutely gorgeous, has only been used twice to cut a few peppers and Brussel sprouts. Comes with original box and saya as seen in photos (both urushi lacquer as well). In
my impatience in waiting for JKI to restock theirs (green urushi instead of red), I found this from Miura knives. This thing is fantastic, extremely thin behind the edge and perfectly balanced
in a pinch grid. Have debated keeping this but honestly I've found I prefer less pretty knives (aka Denkas/kuro-uchi finish) and found this too nice to use for me haha.
- They're selling for $550 (plus forget cost of shipping/import fees) when in stock but I'm asking for $464 (shipping within continental US included).

2. Zwilling Kramer 150mm SG2 Damascus Petty - SOLD
- I'm the original owner of this as well, has been sharpened twice (once when new). It may appear like I've thinned it but have not as I like to polish the primary bevel while sharpening
per Murray Carter's method (but I'm nowhere near as good as he is at sharpening).
- These are roughly $250 or so new, asking $150 — price drop to $130.

Thanks for looking and feel free to reach out for any questions!
- Henri

IMG_3969.JPGIMG_3972.JPGIMG_3973.JPGIMG_3974.JPGIMG_3975.JPGIMG_3977.JPGIMG_3978.JPGIMG_3980.JPGIMG_3981.JPGIMG_3983.JPG

Last edited:
It's not entirely clear what you are suggesting by saying "net to me". It could be interpreted as being a request for F&F payment on PayPal.

Just to reiterate, sellers on BST are forbidden from requesting or requiring F&F payments on PayPal. Buyers should beware that if despite all warnings, they agree to F&F, they have no recourse if the sale goes bad for any reason.

If intead, you are saying that you would like $Y plus 3% (or whatever it is that PayPal takes), then please set the price at 1.03 (or whatever it is) x $Y

Thanks.

It's not entirely clear what you are suggesting by saying "net to me". It could be interpreted as being a request for F&F payment on PayPal.

Just to reiterate, sellers on BST are forbidden from requesting or requiring F&F payments on PayPal. Buyers should beware that if despite all warnings, they agree to F&F, they have no recourse if the sale goes bad for any reason.

If intead, you are saying that you would like $Y plus 3% (or whatever it is that PayPal takes), then please set the price at 1.03 (or whatever it is) x $Y

Thanks.

Appreciate the clarification and I’ve made the update. Thanks!

BUMP and price drop to $130 for Zwilling Kramer Petty

Last edited:
FWIW, I bought the Kagekiyo to try and sent the seller US$463.50 (in line with the original post's instructions), no talk of FF.

FWIW, I bought the Kagekiyo to try and sent the seller US$463.50 (in line with the original post's instructions), no talk of FF.

Appreciate you jumping on here and mentioning that! I am new and learning this forum but everyone’s been very supportive.

Back