• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Kato 210 std

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David M

Sqit
Reaction score
Sadly need to let go of some material.

This was a fun one to play with... but I only used it a handful of times. I've never sharpened it. I'm pretty sure it's the standard grind. I'm asking what I paid, US$900. This includes shipping up to $40 from outside of the US.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_8633.jpg
    IMG_8633.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,435
  • IMG_8634.jpg
    IMG_8634.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,457
  • IMG_8635.jpg
    IMG_8635.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,425
  • IMG_8636.jpg
    IMG_8636.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,385
  • IMG_8637.jpg
    IMG_8637.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,276
Definitely looks like the standard.

I know it’s a bit early, but wanted to give this a quick bump before the weekend. A couple interests didn’t materialize. I can still ship this out before the holiday!

No Kato love?

How about US$875 including up to US$40 shipping.

Happy New Year KKF!

New year bump and (perhaps the last) price drop. US$850 with the same shipping stipulations.

Bump. Same price (US$850), but shipping fully included CONUS.

Generally speaking, its better if you use PMs for any haggling attempts. As for 'restoration work', just so you know, that patina would take about 30 secs to remove.
And one good meal prep for all the patina to return! Noobs.

Thanks for calling me noobsXD
However I’m col
Lol. You are the first ever call me noob. Who cares what they do with their belongings. Your poor assumption gonna bite you back somedayXD

Back