• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Keijiro Doi Suisin Hayate Yanagiba 270 #65 & T. Fujiwara Izuha Yanagiba 270

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tler

Reaction score
After adopting a wonderful dog this summer, I've decided to give back to the shelter by selling off some knives.

Up for grabs:

1) Keijiro Doi Suisin Hayate Yanagiba 270mm #65 (Blue#2)
I'm the second owner but did not use it once because I love my 300mm Doi. As much as I want to keep this rare knife, I hope someone else can use it and I can give back to my community. The knife shows signs of use, but there are only surface imperfections (no chips, no scratches etc.). Comes in wooden box with some documentation stating the serial number information. Also included is a saya with pin.
Asking $1,100 (includes PP and shipping in the US)
Photos of Doi
IMG_1986.jpg

2) Teruyasu Fujiwara Izuha (white steel) 270mm Yanagiba
I'm the first owner of this one. I barely used it because, again, I prefer my 300mm Doi. I went back and forth unable to decide if this or my 300mm Doi could get a sharper edge. Comes with original paper box and saya (no pin)
Asking $600 (includes PP and shipping in the US)
Photos of TF
IMG_1433.JPG

International shipping +$25

Seems like the TF is being overshadowed by the Doi.
PRICE DROP on TF: $550 all in

Back