• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Kenichi Shiraki 300mm honyaki gyuto, mirror polished, NOS

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey folks,
I'm selling my brand new, unused, new-old-stock Kenichi Shiraki honyaki, mirror polished, White II. 300mm of rarity and beauty. It's got a tight, perfect hamon line and classic lines/shape. There is a really nice grind to it, distal taper, and convexity. That was made for Ittosai by Shiraki and was made before Nakagawa started making his blades with Shiraki. Box shows signs of the knife's age, but it's a spotless blade.
Specifications are:
Ebony and Buffalo Horn octogonal handle306 grams54mm height at heel286mm blade length432mm OAL
Asking $2,600 CONUS, $2,650 Int'l. I'd only consider trades (plus cash) towards an Ashi honyaki if someone wanted to talk about such a thing.
Thanks for looking. Photos below.
IMG_6557.jpgIMG_6558.jpgIMG_6559.jpgIMG_6560.jpgIMG_6562.jpgIMG_6563.jpgIMG_6555.jpgIMG_6556.jpg

Back