KKF Massdrop II - Xerxes

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[/QUOTE]
I am positive no one on the list of winners is in need of this knife.

However there is definitely a drop coming soon, It’s inevitable.

Also almost certainly a few of these will end up on BST in the months following delivery.

hope I didn’t offend anyone!

I am still waiting on the bst for the first honyaki....

Last edited:
Hey someone drop.out, Nagakin is an awesome dude and a working cook. One of You home boys doesn't need it that bad.

Not cool man.
I set the rules to be fair for everyone: everyone - including Nagakin - had an equal opportunity of getting a knife in both massdrops.

Please don't kill someone's high by asking them to drop out.

Last edited:
The only reasonable action now for those who didn't win is to ask for a custom from Janis. 😁

Not cool man.
I set the rules to be fair for everyone: everyone - including Nagakin - had an equal opportunity of getting a knife in both massdrops.

Please don't kill someone's high by asking them to drop out.
I was hoping the tongue in cheek tone would come across.

Congratulations to the lucky ones and thanks to the organisers for the opportunity, I will follow the process with interest.

No luck, still watching all the posts by Jannis of course 👌😊

Well this is exciting. Managed to stay alert to this thread until well past the witching hour, when NKN started cutting up the pineapple of grace, clearly a short interlude before the serious business of order randomisation.

This seemed to take some time tbh, so long in fact that I begun to wonder whether this was a particularly large, tough pineapple, or whether NKN had actually eloped with the aforementioned fruit, like some pineapply pervert on the run.

At some point I distractedly challenged myself to cutting up several pineapples to fill the time, serving up with cubes of cheese on sticks in the style of a 70‘s (abigail’s) party. And then the rum punch kicked in

Anyway, to cut an unnecessary story short, I woke up (with half a kebab stuck to my face) and a place in the Xerxes Top 30.

👍

Cheers to the organisers and all concerned.

Well this is exciting. Managed to stay alert to this thread until well past the witching hour, when NKN started cutting up the pineapple of grace, clearly a short interlude before the serious business of order randomisation.

This seemed to take some time tbh, so long in fact that I begun to wonder whether this was a particularly large, tough pineapple, or whether NKN had actually eloped with the aforementioned fruit, like some pineapply pervert on the run.

At some point I distractedly challenged myself to cutting up several pineapples to fill the time, serving up with cubes of cheese on sticks in the style of a 70‘s (abigail’s) party. And then the rum punch kicked in

Anyway, to cut an unnecessary story short, I woke up (with half a kebab stuck to my face) and a place in the Xerxes Top 30.

👍

Cheers to the organisers and all concerned.

Now light the incense about getting the knife to you after brexit - what a shame it would be if we could not ship it to you ;)

Now light the incense about getting the knife to you after brexit - what a shame it would be if we could not ship it to you ;)

Heh. I’ll be in touch from my secretive offshore island of ??? base to arrange the tax free delivery. We do things different In post EU Brexit Britain - we’re clearly aiming to be the Singapore style free trade area on Europe’s doorstep - and you’re in Switzerland which, frankly, has history in these kind of backdoor shenanigans

How difficult can it be eh?

;)

Really thankful to be included in this drop.
Look forward to the whole journey!

This is exciting!!

Heh. I’ll be in touch from my secretive offshore island of ??? base to arrange the tax free delivery. We do things different In post EU Brexit Britain - we’re clearly aiming to be the Singapore style free trade area on Europe’s doorstep - and you’re in Switzerland which, frankly, has history in these kind of backdoor shenanigans

How difficult can it be eh?

;)

the difference being: our backdoor is a 10 minute bike ride away. A quite scenic bike ride I might add... 😉

Back