• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Kono FM W1 240 & Dalman 210 Honyaki (Bundle)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Another package deal on offer: Konosuke FM Fujiyama 240 in W1 and a Dalman 210 Carbon Steel Honyaki Wa-Gyuto. *Sorry for the confusion*

I am the original owner of both -- they have been gently used at home to develop the patinas reflected in the photos. They have not been sharpened or stropped and have their original edge. They will be shipped with their original packaging (including a lovely kiri box for the Dalman).

From Dalman's website:

210-220 mm edge tip to heel
~52 mm tall at heel
3,5 mm spine with moderate taper
Swedish carbon steel.
Curly maple handle.

*Edited* because I just realized the link I used now goes to a different knife. The knife for sale here is a honyaki by Dalman.

Selling to fund a couple of incoming customs. Happy to answer any questions. I can also provide references on request for sales to KKF members.

Price: $1,350 shipped CONUS with full insurance. Payment accepted via PayPal goods and services. CONUS only.

IMG-1750.jpg

IMG-1759.jpg

IMG-1755.jpg

IMG-1757.jpg

IMG-1751.jpg

IMG-1763.jpg

Last edited:
Great knives from a great guy! Congratulations to the buyer!🎉

Back