• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Konosuke Fujiyama FM 210 B2 Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys, up for grabs is a sweet one, an FM blue 2 gyuto, 210mm. Story behind this piece is I got it used, and the seller described it as mint. Unfortunately he lied and looked like he took a buffer to it to remove some patina, had tons and tons of swirl marks. I took it upon myself to try and improve it. I did a satin finish up to 800 grit along with a kasumi finish to try and replicate how it looks stock. This is by no means a perfect finish whatsoever as I am still a beginner so keep that in mind. Would be an amazing user that you dont mind getting love marks on, or a nice project to finish up yourself.

In nice lighting I think it looks stunning as you will see in the pictures, but in harsher lighting you can really see the sanding marks. A bit of patina should cover it up no problemo. I just put a super nice edge on it (chosera progression and finished on a hideriyama), and believe it has only been sharpened once. Also, note there is a custom handle in the picture but it will come with the stock Khii Ebony handle (will show picture of an example). It will come uninstalled unless you say otherwise and I can attach it no problem.

Looking for $375 shipped OBO.

Specs:
Edge Length: 203mm
Spine thickness: 2.9mm
Height: 45.8mm

Good lighting pics:
fm2.jpg

FM1.jpg

Don't laugh, harsh lighting showing off sanding marks:

fm4.jpg

fm3.jpg

Stock handle will look like this:

konosuke-fujiyama-blue-2-gyuto-210mm-296.jpg

Your handle looks better than the stock Khii Ebony handle which is straight and skinny. Great price and GLWS

Who lied to you about the condition?

Back