• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Konosuke Fujiyama FM Gyuto 270mm B2

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, last one I'm selling for now, I think. Konosuke Fujiyama B2, 270mm, newer version with chiseled kanji. Brand new in box, unused. Picked it up here on BST new, and have not used it. It has an upgraded KnS heart shaped Ebony/blonde horn handle which weighs a little more and balances out this big blade with a nice heel. Beautiful blade all around. Asking $750 CONUS, $775 Int'l. Willing to trade partly towards a Kaiju or Ashi.
Specs are:
262 grams58mm at heel260mm blade415mm OAL
Photos (please don't mind the oil on the blade from storage):
IMG_5202.jpg
IMG_5203.jpg
IMG_5204.jpg
IMG_5205.jpg
IMG_5208.jpg
IMG_5209.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5210.jpg
    IMG_5210.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_5211.jpg
    IMG_5211.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_5212.jpg
    IMG_5212.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 85
Missed the big raquin and now this... it’s just not fair!!!!!🥺

what did you think of the heart-shaped handle, by the way? i've really been curious about those for a while. i have some experience with octagonal, d-shaped, and oval to some extent, but not heart-shaped. seems really interesting for some reason.

Damnit. When did you start liking large knives?

24 mins... these are taking longer....
I think I might stand a chance next year this time...

what did you think of the heart-shaped handle, by the way? i've really been curious about those for a while. i have some experience with octagonal, d-shaped, and oval to some extent, but not heart-shaped. seems really interesting for some reason.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but I had the heart-shaped handle installed on this knife. It’s such a better balance than the khii handles. I would put the K&S heart-shaped on anything “true” 240mm and above.

I have one on a Mazaki blue, and I love the handle.

Back