• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Konosuke Fujiyama/FM/Kaiju/Tetsujin

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShrimpSlushi

Reaction score
Updated!

I am currently looking specifically for a Fujiyama Sujihiki. I know they're a little harder to find than the gyutos, but my hopes are high. I have a couple other WTB threads posted including a FM suji but aren't as specific as this one is to just Konosuke as I am still looking for a Kaiju and other rare Konosukes. Thank you guys

LF:
Fujiyama FM/ Suji 240/255/270 White
Fujiyama FM/ Suji 240/255/270 Blue
Fujiyama MM 230/240/255
Fujiyama Kaiju - lol

Other Rare Gyutos , Pettys, or Sujis

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
GLWS. It shouldn't be that much of an issue to find a regular Fujiyama, Kaiju on the other hand...

GLWS. It shouldn't be that much of an issue to find a regular Fujiyama, Kaiju on the other hand...
I know hopefully I can find just a regular Fujiyama soon. It seems like the Kaijus are impossible to come by but still going to look.

Those are scheduled to be available tomorrow

Hmm I saw that. I don't know too much about the MB line but I researched it a bit and seems like they are very well made blades. But everything konosuke branded is just great. Would you pull the trigger on one ?

Updated thread.
I have obtained a FM gyuto a while back, and have now wanted to expand in to finding an FM Sujihiki. The thread is updated for details. Thanks everyone.

Back