• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Konosuke Fujiyama FT Blue #1 240mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Description
Purchased last month and it just arrived today. Way too short and light for me. Knife is brand new. Price is $47 less than I paid.

Dimensions:
Length - 227mm
Height - 49mm
Weight - 4.44 oz / 126 g

What's included
Konosuke FT 240mm gyuto
Konosuke saya
Original box

Price
$500 shipped to USA and PP. International buyers pay actual shipping minus $10.

Photos

40185213333_75dbd60a03_k.jpg

32208208317_65806c195a_k.jpg

40185209563_75f1706145_k.jpg

Last edited:
Really nice knife here. I have an Kono FT 240 that I recently purchased. While it felt crazy light out of the box, after using it for a short while the weight felt just right. The cutting was superlative and the FT finish seems to aide food release, at least OOTB. It's a little heftier than say my Ashi Ginga and in my view finds a nice place between the standard Fujiyama and that laser. It's a great option if lasers as just a touch too light for your tastes but you still want something light and nimble. GLWS.

I’m very surprised this is still here. I got the white 2 version of this, and I have barely used a different knife since. Hell maybe I should buy it if no one else does.

Damn tempting but I’m broke AF now after buying some other knives and stones.

GLWS man.

Why is no one pulling the trigger on this? Now's your chance if you don't have one as they literally sold out in seconds. I have one of the blue #2 ones and couldn't be happier! Good luck with the sale Kevin.

Do you guys know what the order of konosuke lines is? Like which is their best line be it ft mm gs hd? Are all their offerings lasers?

Do you guys know what the order of konosuke lines is? Like which is their best line be it ft mm gs hd? Are all their offerings lasers?

They (also) don't rank in any meaningful way because different design briefs.

Free bump for a great knife, I have the white version. Love it.

Solid seller too!

Last edited:
Back