Kramer knives cheap at home butcher. Today only

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know Kramer’s aren’t on the top of everyone’s list but the Home Buther has them on a pretty killer deal. Just picked up a 10in carbon for $230 bucks. Should make a good project knife

I'm so tempted to grab the 10" SG2... It's pretty, I've never used SG2/R2, and I'm curious as to how much I'd like the Kramer profile. Somebody talk me out of it. :D

I'm so tempted to grab the 10" SG2... It's pretty, I've never used SG2/R2, and I'm curious as to how much I'd like the Kramer profile. Somebody talk me out of it. :D
Do it, sg2 is great steel too

Very tempted getting the 10" chef's knife and the 9" slicer, both in 52100. I have the 8" chef's knife and the handle is the best I've ever used, hands down. Homebutcher is great to deal with, as well.

I enjoyed my carbon ZKramer 8" chef's knife, very impressive taper and thin tip. . . I actually just sold mine for $200 - it's a crazy good deal to get one new for $220 on Home Butcher.

Yeh, prices are great. The 10" SG2 is a best .. but I was disappointed by how sticky the etch is. Still looks great ... I'd just put it on the wall and oogle at it.

They still had some 10" carbons left this afternoon

That 10" 52100 has the potential to be a great beater.

Actually if the blade is reground and the handle doesn’t have popped rivets (or else rehandle) it’s an amazing knife

IMG_9941.jpg

Actually if the blade is reground and the handle doesn’t have popped rivets (or else rehandle) it’s an amazing knife

View attachment 55800

Glad to hear that you have had such a good experience :). When I said beater, I was thinking everyday user type of thing. I have been wanting to try this one for a bit. I have an old shun Kramer Mejia 6'' chef that is a great design for lots of little tasks. I went ahead and picked one of the 10" Chef 52100's after I saw Danzo's original post on Thursday.

BTW- the sale is still on...

Back