• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD La Marzocco Linea Mini Custom & Kafatek Monolith Flat Max & EVERYTHING else.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Selling this hurts as much if not more than selling my favorite knives, in some ways. Alas, I have to put my complete espresso setup up for sale as cash is running short post-divorce and now that I've taken a few months off between jobs while looking for the next thing; watching bank accounts only go down is depressing, frankly.

This setup is entirely brand new, unused, in boxes, all unopened and exactly packed as shipped from manufacturer. This is everything you need to make top-level espresso. I'm not an expert like some folks on this forum like @Elliot or @brooksie967 - but they can likely attest to the quality of equipment here if someone is questioning it.

I will provide photos/details to seriously interested parties, but in most cases it would be receipts and photos of boxes because everything is packaged up and not opened. Below please find the the complete list of the "kit" contents:

1. La Marzocco Linea Mini custom in white - $6,782 cost which is 10% + higher now with price increases having hit La Marzocco late last year. Upgrades include the Maple wood customization kit, Pantechnicon stainless railing for the top, and Pantechnicon Aluminum legs.
2. La Marzocco Portafilter, 58mm, maple, bottomless
3. Pullman Big Step 58mm tamper in white
4. Kafatek Monolith Flat Max grinder - 98mm burrs - $3,500 cost
5. Saint Anthony Industries BT Distribution Tool in Maple
6. Cafelat Tamping mat
7. Cafelat Knock Box
8. Cafelat stainless milk pitcher
9. Felt & Fat - Espresso Cups x 2 in "Milk" color, aka: flat white
10. Felt & Fat - Cappuchinno Cups x 2 in "Milk" color, aka: flat white
11. Acaia Lunar Scale - black
12. Craig Lynn Design - Espresso Shaker Funnel
13. Weber Bean Cellar tubes

My math shows that I have a little over $12,000 invested into all of this including shipping fees. I'm open to reasonable offers, but would start the ask at $9,500 delivered CONUS. Of course, if someone wants to drive to Bend, Oregon to pick it up, done and done. Shipping the Kafatek and Linea Mini will be expensive, likely $400 CONUS or more. Int'l could happen, but I can't put a price on that just yet.

sorry to read about the divorce.
also i'm sorry to read that you didn't even get to enjoy using this stuff.

I'm sure Jeremy and Elliot will chime in but I can confirm this is a top shelf espresso setup. Funny enough I have a Kafatek MC5 conical on order and I made this purchase with the intention that it will be my endgame grinder. La Marzocco have been making commercial grade espresso machines for decades and that quality is found in the prosumer Linea Mini. If anyone wants a setup for the home that will not require upgrading down the road, this is it.

Damn. GLWS. If I weren't a broke grad student this would be IT. I worked behind LM machines for 3 years and got to play with a Linea Mini. This could easily work in a restaurant as well. The Mini can be plummed in and it is perfectly capable of making pro grade bevs.

Sorry to hear about your divorce mate! I hope your situation improves and maybe you wont have to sell. Hopefully you still get to stick around in Bend? That is my dream location not going to lie.

So sorry to hear this!

For those with the capital, skip all the years of futzing about and go endgame right at the beginning. Assuming you fancy clarity and the lighter-end of the roasting spectrum, you simply can’t do much better at any price.

My god, a perfect setup. There is no upgrade to a Kafatek flat max. Wish you all the best

My thought when reading this was "Boom, Alice! Right to the moon!"

This is the express elevator to espresso perfection. If you're the buyer, give me a wave as you pass my floor on your fast trip to the top.

Sorry you have to sell, may you find your way back to this setup in the future.

I'm sure Jeremy and Elliot will chime in but I can confirm this is a top shelf espresso setup. Funny enough I have a Kafatek MC5 conical on order and I made this purchase with the intention that it will be my endgame grinder. La Marzocco have been making commercial grade espresso machines for decades and that quality is found in the prosumer Linea Mini. If anyone wants a setup for the home that will not require upgrading down the road, this is it.
I have an MC5. You will not be disappointed.

Back