• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Looking for a Takada no Hamono Suiboku Blue #1 Steel Spec Gyuto 210mm or 240mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good day everyone!

I have been on the lookout for a Takada no Hamono Suiboku Damascus Blue #1 Gyuto 210mm or 240mm.

Also interested in the Takada no Hanono Suiboku Rosewood Blue #1 Gyuto 210mm or 240mm.

I missed a couple drops due to work and travel. Let me know if you are open to selling or finding one available.

Be well,

Last edited:
Tsubaya has the Takada no Hamono Suiboku Blue #2 Gyuto 240mm, just incase you're interested
Thanks for the heads up!
Tsubaya has the Takada no Hamono Suiboku Blue #2 Gyuto 240mm, just incase you're interested
Just looked and I dont see any Gyuto with Suiboku finish available. I did see the Blue #2 Carbon Steel Reika Gyuto was available, I have one in that spec currently.

Attachments

• CF6C8001-3D3D-4736-A72F-87135D772E3B.jpeg
    CF6C8001-3D3D-4736-A72F-87135D772E3B.jpeg
    315.5 KB · Views: 0
If I see anything I'll give you a shout, I've also been on the lookout for the non-damascus variety. I have the nakiri in this line, if the gyutos come close they are going to be amazing.

Good day everyone!

I have been on the lookout for a Takada no Hamono Suiboku Damascus Blue #1 Gyuto 210mm or 240mm.

Also interested in the Takada no Hanono Suiboku Rosewood Blue #1 Gyuto 210mm or 240mm.

I missed a couple drops due to work and travel. Let me know if you are open to selling or finding one available.

Be well,
Yeah. Who isn’t. Lol

Back