Makin Bacon

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it's good stuff for all these nonsense posts on long-dead threads.

This would be the ultimate troll session if this bacon guy was faking us out after all this talk about flipping.

Could you rest his post count to 0. You know.. for shitz and gigs.

is there some reason spam and bacon cannot be used together?

Totally agree on resetting his post count to 0. The 50 post minimum requirement is so they participate in the community, and other forum members get to recognize/ trust them.

Currently have a few days off. Woke up to late today to make bacon or I would add pictures :(

I like my spam with eggs and rice anyways

So, if he would have paid to be a supporting member everyone would be happy?

YG, spam super hard sear, sushi rice with sunny side up, yolk extra runny and white outside extra crispy, and funky kimchi with a full pint soju bomb..
breakfast of champions

YG, spam super hard sear, sushi rice with sunny side up, yolk extra runny and white outside extra crispy, and funky kimchi with a full pint soju bomb..
breakfast of champions

😩😩😩👌

So, if he would have paid to be a supporting member everyone would be happy?

Actually he's been a member awhile, if he had just asked we prob could have met half way - instead of his spamming everyone on the forum 40 times.

Panda, Spam is meant to be eaten on a sandwich, fried with cheap yellow mustard. It's a treat and a welcome respite from the more usual fried bologna sandwich.

dave you gotta try it azn way. hawaiians love it like this too so technically it's american also. more traditional way is dipped in egg wash and then fried, i like fried separate and then egg on top and i too use this in sammich form but with ketchup instead of mustard.

Spam and Egg on instant noodle = breakfast
Spam and Egg on rice with soya sauce = lunch
Spam and Egg on Rice with demiglace brown gravy = dinner

Back