• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Marko Tsourkan Feather Damascus

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CB1968

Reaction score
Hi folks, long time since I’ve posted a knife for sale, this will be the first of quite a few knives that I will be selling over the next few weeks/months.
first up is a Marko Tsourkan stainless feather Damascus Gyuto, the blank was forged by Devin Thomas and crafted into a knife by Marko, this is a full Ironwood set, book matched Saya & handle material, dets below.
Overall length 390mm
Heel to tip 231mm
depth at heel 50mm
Weight 214 Grams
This knife has never been sharpened and I have maybe used the knife on 2 occasions
see photos, additional photos and video available, just let me know.

Asking $1900, which includes worldwide tracked postage

BAD2FFB8-EFD6-46B1-B91B-D984F413545A.jpeg
4B7D47F3-7E77-4984-AD19-8F23AECD3793.jpeg

More shots

Attachments

• 6B671F62-CF28-454F-AA31-E4B9FBC228DA.jpeg
    6B671F62-CF28-454F-AA31-E4B9FBC228DA.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 690D6E9B-71BC-4422-B51C-59C4CB4EDAAC.jpeg
    690D6E9B-71BC-4422-B51C-59C4CB4EDAAC.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • E39513F3-2CA9-41CC-B5C3-7493A68EE732.jpeg
    E39513F3-2CA9-41CC-B5C3-7493A68EE732.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • D72E8B4F-205B-4344-A60A-C7C0ED06453E.jpeg
    D72E8B4F-205B-4344-A60A-C7C0ED06453E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Hey so forgive me for the overly cautious skepticism, but: You haven't posted in a long while it seems, and all of these photos have been recycled from past posts I think. Do you have any photos of the knife that you haven't posted on here before? And possibly with a timestamp/username in it?

Attachments

• 68805373373__1D93BB52-A033-4CA5-9C6B-59CE2EBD1F04.MOV
    8.1 MB
Hey so forgive me for the overly cautious skepticism, but: You haven't posted in a long while it seems, and all of these photos have been recycled from past posts I think. Do you have any photos of the knife that you haven't posted on here before? And possibly with a timestamp/username in it?
So you’ve been a member of the forum since 2022, mate you might want to have look at my credentials,
mate you’ve been a KKF member since August 2022, i have traded knives with virtually every long standing member on this forum for the past 10 years, please don't embarrass yourself.

So you’ve been a member of the forum since 2022, mate you might want to have look at my credentials,

mate you’ve been a KKF member since August 2022, i have traded knives with virtually every long standing member on this forum for the past 10 years, please don't embarrass yourself.

My friend, I did say in the beginning forgive my skepticism... And I mean you haven't been active in a while... I thought I was very polite and that the question was a reasonable one. Forgive me if I have offended you.

All good ZeeVee, no problem whatsoever, just thought I would clear up any misconceptions, after all you have only been involved on this forum since August, all good mate and enjoy your weekend.

It’s not that - there’s been incidents with member accounts getting hacked and the hacker using the account to post knives for sale. You might have noticed a lot of WTS posts now include a recent photo of the knife with the user’s name hand-drawn on a piece of paper in the photo to help verify authenticity.

I usually do that plus a video.

It’s not that - there’s been incidents with member accounts getting hacked and the hacker using the account to post knives for sale. You might have noticed a lot of WTS posts now include a recent photo of the knife with the user’s name hand-drawn on a piece of paper in the photo to help verify authenticity.

I usually do that plus a video.
Roger! Gotcha now I understand, on this occasion it really is me, thanks for the heads up.
Yikes, didn’t know the amount of time on here was such a contest. Can we also do a qualifier for he who has the most knives should be trusted more? No?

Then maybe just try being nice to your fellow man who’s interested in possibly purchasing your knife.
the knifes sold mate

Latest posts

Back