• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Masakage Yuki Nakiri 165mm (EU)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I will give this a try...

I want to find a new home for my Masakage 165mm Yuki Nakiri.

Bought it about three years ago and hardly ever used it. Not that it lacks performance, but it’s height does not feel comfortable for me, I actually prefer my standard Watanabe Nakiri.

I don’t want this knife to be lying around collecting dust, so I want to find one that will actually use it.

There is some microchipping from biting in my bamboo cutting board during the first uses, it was too sharp for the old board.
They are almost gone after a quick touch up with a hard Suita.
It‘s now nicely sharp, but there is of course space for improvement and after the first serious sharpening everything will be gone for sure.
Apart from this, the blade was never sharpened, so the future owner can shape the blade to his liking.

Edit: forgot the numbers [emoji4]
Steel: Stainless clad, Yasuki White #2
Blade length (spine): 190mm
Edge length: 162mm
Overall length: 317mm
Height at heel: 60mm
Weight: 172g

I was thinking about 135$ plus 15$ shipping in Europe, 25$ internationally. I don’t know if this is reasonable, it’s my first time selling a used knife, so please contact me if you are interested, even if you think it’s overpriced.

Thank’s for reading all this, for compensation , here are some pictures...
IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

A picture of the chipping before touching up. This is the biggest of the chips.
IMG_1012.jpg

I will take a picture of the edge after touch up tomorrow morning when the light is better.

Last edited:
Back