• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Mazaki KU 270 gyuto - 2019 profile

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've acquired too many excellent knives in this size this year and just don't reach for this one any more. It's seen a fair bit of use but is well cared for. The best generation of Mazaki IMO. I added a custom rosewood and marbled horn handle from Sugi cutlery which brought balance a bit more towards the pinch and I think overall compliments the blade very well. Grind is nicely convex - more so than the choil suggests. There is some patina on it now, but I can remove that of you if you'd like. Choil and spine are rounded and polished. Bevel only has the tiniest of low spots left right at the choil towards the heel. Tons of heft carried into a thin edge with a great profile make this a no-nonsense workhorse.

Selling for less than I have into it. $465 shipped CONUS
BCC97386-FAC6-4AB9-9F12-DDDC682E22D0.jpeg
4E05BCAC-431C-4F3E-9502-A7E5F7360CE3.jpeg
tempImagelTnVdi.png
tempImage4e1V6u.png

Last edited:
Back