Metal Master a good website to order from?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knowing Takeshi, I bet he forgot to pay the bills for his domain. This isn't the first time his site has expired.

I tried them out once, service was Meh but i was wary. Chef Knives to Go is my go to. Dont see much reason to shop elsewhere unless its a really unique piece.

Or a sly shill for some overpriced woods on their semi hilarious “custom” handles that have us sicking up in the back of our throats?

Nah, new guy. Let's be more welcoming.

yeah... its a bit crazy that someone can come on here, post something, and without any knowledge of the history of this forum or the community be berated for what they posted, without even being given the benifit of doubt. We all need to relax a bit.

yeah... its a bit crazy that someone can come on here, post something, and without any knowledge of the history of this forum or the community be berated for what they posted, without even being given the benifit of doubt. We all need to relax a bit.

You always come in at the right moment with a good voice of reason, I really respect that.

+1
Advice
Is best given diplomatically...
as Jon is demonstrating here. ;)

Well seems like MM website is back up, not much stock but its up!

Haha! Why do you all hate CNTG? You can’t even post their urls here. Why? Seriously just asking, not trying to ruffle potato chips
Maybe do a search. But suffice it to say this forum would not exist if it were not for some questionable tactics by CNTG a few years ago. Many people here likely did business with them years ago, but these days have a lot more options and tend to not want to give them our hard-earned dollars.

Back to metal master....
MM is up and running >>>

Back