• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bought Munetoshi Butcher or 210 Slicer

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Munetoshi butcher with a handle upgrade. Will PM.
For what specifically do you use it and how do you like it? Also would like to see a picture of yours if possible. Thanks.

They have been restocked for a few weeks now. He's looking for a cheap one I guess and I was looking for input since I though about buying one.

I've used mine primarily as a grilling knife. Cut up birds, ribs, other things where subtlety is not required.

@ Todd, And PM incoming.

Butcher knives were not in stock last weekend when I was looking at them, but I saw the restock message this morning.

Anyway, the price is too low to get free shipping, which makes buying a used one far more attractive.

IMG_6632.jpg
Here’s mine. I use it to take apart whole animals mostly.

Butcher knives were not in stock last weekend when I was looking at them, but I saw the restock message this morning.

Anyway, the price is too low to get free shipping, which makes buying a used one far more attractive.
That's right - the price is low and the knife is very useful. Hardly anyone will want to part with him ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back