NBA Thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine KD, but 6 inches taller. Imagine if Chip Engelland was still the Spurs shooting coach… If Wemby gets a consistent jumper, it’s over. His outside touch looks smooth and natural.

Imagine KD, but 6 inches taller. Imagine if Chip Engelland was still the Spurs shooting coach… If Wemby gets a consistent jumper, it’s over. His outside touch looks smooth and natural.
Wemby should be like KD and not like Giannis. Don't get buff. Giannis lost his shooting form when he got roided out

Also, Wemby is legit but Chet might be better 😲

Wemby has had more seasoning playing pro in Europe so maybe that’s why he outplayed Chet when they met in the preseason. That’s the rivalry to look forward to.
They both look like home runs but as tall and fluid as Wemby looks, I think Chet looks a little more fluid. Either way they both look unfair lol

Ofc Wemby is 19 and nowhere near his ceiling

And right on cue, AD is “injured” hahaha
By the way, on the dunked on vs crossed thread…I loved Vinnie Del Negro. One of those few white guys who had handles… but this was hilarious

And right on cue, AD is “injured” hahaha
By the way, on the dunked on vs crossed thread…I loved Vinnie Del Negro. One of those few white guys who had handles… but this was hilarious

Dang my guy spree 🔥

Y’all are gonna turn LeBron into John Henry. He’s gonna die on the court, because there’s not enough real help.

AD is gonna run onto the court to cradle his body, but tear an achilles before he gets to him.

#BeatLA

Y’all are gonna turn LeBron into John Henry. He’s gonna die on the court, because there’s not enough real help.

AD is gonna run onto the court to cradle his body, but tear an achilles before he gets to him.

#BeatLA
lol I know you’d rather see us lose healthy (just like you guys do every year in the ecf😉).

But have to say that with cam reddish and Vanderbilt doing more dirty work and taking the minutes that were going to Christian wood etc we do look like a more functional team. But yes, we are betting on a guy who is defying age and another guy who leaves me in despair every time he’s on the ground. (Also Kristaps is made of glass too and you guys looked kinda beatable without him). Though I do like your chances just by virtue of the bucks being a friggin mess.

I used to worry about the Bucks, and the Sixers are modern day Raptors. Everything will be okay as long as we don’t have to deal with #HEATCulture.

We only need Tingus healthy at the end of the season. He and Horford can alternate games, put two ballhandlers on the court with Jaylen, and give Derrick the ball at the end of games. Easy peasy.

I don't even look forward to watching my team play these days
Staring Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Back